Highlighted

How do I display a cloned field in different fonts?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a template for a contract that uses the same prefill field - the name of a party to the contract - in several places. I want the field in a large font on the front page and in the body font of the document elsewhere. If I specify a directive to change the font size, Sign treats it as a completely different field and I have to input the same information twice. Is there a way around this?

Thanks

Mark

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I display a cloned field in different fonts?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a template for a contract that uses the same prefill field - the name of a party to the contract - in several places. I want the field in a large font on the front page and in the body font of the document elsewhere. If I specify a directive to change the font size, Sign treats it as a completely different field and I have to input the same information twice. Is there a way around this?

Thanks

Mark

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?