Highlighted

How do I know my digital signature is valid and legally binding ?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As being said by Adobe, Adobe Sign follows industry compliance such as eIDAS . But how does it reflect on my signed documents ?

I have tested it by sending a sample document to other recipient (actually my email as well) and sign normally but I couldn't see any kind of proof to guarantee it's legally binding plus industrial compliance. Only thing that might help is I could navigate to a page verifying existing transaction.

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 18.07.49.png

Look forward to advices.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I know my digital signature is valid and legally binding ?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As being said by Adobe, Adobe Sign follows industry compliance such as eIDAS . But how does it reflect on my signed documents ?

I have tested it by sending a sample document to other recipient (actually my email as well) and sign normally but I couldn't see any kind of proof to guarantee it's legally binding plus industrial compliance. Only thing that might help is I could navigate to a page verifying existing transaction.

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 18.07.49.png

Look forward to advices.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 12, 2019 0

Have something to add?