Highlighted

How do I make only the signature field required on a fillable form when emailing?

New Here ,
May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I scanned an existing manual form and used the Prepare Form tool in Pro DC to add fields onto the form that my staff will prefill, it's meant to prompt us on what information is important to collect.  We then need to send the form to customer email for signature only.  When testing this, all of the fields I added with the Prepare Form tool are active from the email and prompt the customer through every field, I only want them to be prompted with the Signature field for signing and sending back. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I make only the signature field required on a fillable form when emailing?

New Here ,
May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I scanned an existing manual form and used the Prepare Form tool in Pro DC to add fields onto the form that my staff will prefill, it's meant to prompt us on what information is important to collect.  We then need to send the form to customer email for signature only.  When testing this, all of the fields I added with the Prepare Form tool are active from the email and prompt the customer through every field, I only want them to be prompted with the Signature field for signing and sending back. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 09, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you set the form fields you want to pre-fill to be filled only by you, the customer will not be prompted to fill-in those fields. In fact, they won't be able to fill-in those fields.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you able to provide instructions on how to "set" the form fields to only be filled by me?  I've looked at the properties for each field I added to the form and it's not obvious to me if there is a setting available for that?  I appreciate any feedback you have, thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2018 0