Highlighted

How do I move a signed digital signature around the pdf document?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an existing digital signature signed by my stakeholder. However it was placed incorrectly. is there anyway I can shift this digital signature to somewhere in the same document without getting the stakeholder to re-sign?

Thanks

Hi Cindy,

That you cannot do. You can only set the signature location when creating the agreement.

Topics

How to sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I move a signed digital signature around the pdf document?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an existing digital signature signed by my stakeholder. However it was placed incorrectly. is there anyway I can shift this digital signature to somewhere in the same document without getting the stakeholder to re-sign?

Thanks

Hi Cindy,

That you cannot do. You can only set the signature location when creating the agreement.

Topics

How to sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 26, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cindy,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 0