Highlighted

How do I place "sign here" stickers on a document sent for signature?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send a document to a recipient for signature, I would like the person to see a prominent "Sign here" label on the side of the document in the browser.  I realize there is a navigate function in the menu bar on top of the document, but visual guide (like a yellow "sign here" sticker) is a metaphor that most people are accustomed to and will be looking for.

Is there a way to do that in Adobe Sign? 

We have the Adobe Sign capability that is included with Acrobat Pro DC for Teams.

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, How to sign, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I place "sign here" stickers on a document sent for signature?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send a document to a recipient for signature, I would like the person to see a prominent "Sign here" label on the side of the document in the browser.  I realize there is a navigate function in the menu bar on top of the document, but visual guide (like a yellow "sign here" sticker) is a metaphor that most people are accustomed to and will be looking for.

Is there a way to do that in Adobe Sign? 

We have the Adobe Sign capability that is included with Acrobat Pro DC for Teams.

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, How to sign, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?