Highlighted

How do I send a document for 2 recipients to sign?

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document with space for 2 signatures. I though there was a way for me to sign first and then it will send the document for another recipient to sign. So far I can't even sign the document myself. Or do I send to the recipient for signature first and have them send it back to me for signature?

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I send a document for 2 recipients to sign?

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document with space for 2 signatures. I though there was a way for me to sign first and then it will send the document for another recipient to sign. So far I can't even sign the document myself. Or do I send to the recipient for signature first and have them send it back to me for signature?

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can definitely have both sign.  When I read the documentation I remember seeing "Typically the recipient signs first and then you sign after".

I do know there is an option where you can select "I sign first", "I sign last" or "I do not sign".

Are you using the mobile app or trying to send from the web? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines