Highlighted

How do I send reminders in the new dashboard?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see where I can send reminders in the new dashboard.

Please let me know if this functionality is no longer available. If so, I will need to start using DocuSign.

The problem has now been fixed!

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I send reminders in the new dashboard?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see where I can send reminders in the new dashboard.

Please let me know if this functionality is no longer available. If so, I will need to start using DocuSign.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke with Adobe. Its a bug that they are working on and provided no time frame as to when it would be fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "set reminder" option is missing for all the documents i choose in the new management interface (see attached image).

Screenshot 2018-10-03 10.47.29.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe - Is there a work around or estimated time to fix?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
AnandSri LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All.

Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. The requested changes are back.

For detailed information, please refer to updated Adobe article What’s changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines