Highlighted

How do I separate documents in EchoSign

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent three separate documents in EchoSign, which have been returned signed. How do I save each document separately? I can save the document three times and save as Form 1, Form 2, Form 3.  But, when I open the documents, I can't delete the irrelevant pages. ???

Hi maxieb​,

Once the documents is uploaded in the Adobe Sign environment you cannot make any changes in the document.

Make sure you are sending the documents separately instead of merging them in one if you want the documents to arrive separately after Signature.

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I separate documents in EchoSign

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent three separate documents in EchoSign, which have been returned signed. How do I save each document separately? I can save the document three times and save as Form 1, Form 2, Form 3.  But, when I open the documents, I can't delete the irrelevant pages. ???

Hi maxieb​,

Once the documents is uploaded in the Adobe Sign environment you cannot make any changes in the document.

Make sure you are sending the documents separately instead of merging them in one if you want the documents to arrive separately after Signature.

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know for sure, but I hope you cannot do what you are asking without invalidating the signatures. Otherwise you have a document which has been signed which is not the document signed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Save the document.
  2. Right-click on the document and "Open In" Google Chrome.
  3. Use the print feature within the document window.
  4. Print to PDF.
  5. Save the document, overwriting the original or saving it to a new location.

The above steps will remove the security, enabling you to separate the documents. I recommend you save a new document (like adding _unsecured to the filename) to preserve the original signed document in the event of an audit.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi maxieb​,

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AadeshSingh

What's the purpose of the account/group setting on separating the documents when signed?

We want to send an array of onboarding documents that later need to be split.

Policy sign-off
Taxation forms

Retirement/Superranuation/401k forms

other forms.

We can't send a new recruit 6+ emails to sign, and we can't send all of that to the government for tax purposes.

The idea of splitting these via print or some other method is not practical.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines