Copy link to clipboard
With the change in EchoSign, I cannot find any tutorials online to answer my questions.
I have a document that I need to sign, then send out for signature.
I have created one document as a .form that has completely blank fields.
However, I was able to create a pdf that has my signature, but I'm not sure how to add a signature field and send it out.
A tutorial using either the .form or the pdf would be fine!
Refer to the screenshots below for help :-
1) Enter the email of the Signer.
2) If you want to Sign before sending the document select I need to Sign checkbox below "To & Show CC" field.
3) Upload the document.
4) Checkmark "Preview, position signature or add form fields" checkbox & hit Next.
5) Drag & drop the required fields.
6) Set the form field properties by double clicking on the form fields.
7) Once done, send the Form.
Now it will ask you to sign the PDF form first & then it will send it to the signers email address.
KB doc. for help Steps to send an agreement to one signer in Adobe eSign services .