Highlighted

How do I sign (Myself) before sending to a receipent?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have my agreements signed by me, before I send it to the recepeints. I have tested the function where I ad myself before sending, but it will not allow me to sign?

Hi andersrantzaurasmussen​,

Please add your email address in the Recipient field before adding the Signers email address, place a Signature fields for your self also on the document.

It's similar to the Multiple Signer workflow, where you are the first signer on the document : Send an agreement to multiple signers with Adobe Sign

Regards,

Aadesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I sign (Myself) before sending to a receipent?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have my agreements signed by me, before I send it to the recepeints. I have tested the function where I ad myself before sending, but it will not allow me to sign?

Please add your email address in the Recipient field before adding the Signers email address, place a Signature fields for your self also on the document.

It's similar to the Multiple Signer workflow, where you are the first signer on the document : Send an agreement to multiple signers with Adobe Sign

Regards,

Aadesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines