• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I solve these problems?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to send for two signatures (husband and wife to sign a tax 8879 form) to the same email account. I am ending up with several problems.First, whenever I create the fields for the signatures and date, it drops the second signature and date fields and nothing shows up for the signers on the other end. Second, It automatically fills in the date as the date I send it (I need them to date it when they sign it). Next, I have a co-worker that has the properties for the fields show up as she clicks to place it on the form. I, on the other hand, have to right click to select rename. I would like to know if there is any way to have the properties box show up on my computer as well. Also, is there any way to assign a name permanently to a signature (for example, signature 1 always comes up with Taxpayer and signature 2 always comes up with Spouse). Lastly, is there any way to change the letter that goes out with the form. Right now it reads "Please review and sign the form". I need to change the letter and can't find how to do it. I have a firm that sends out thousands of 8879 forms each year. These fixes would really streamline the process for us. Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Hello Bari,

It seems that you are looking for husband wife signature and would like to send it to same email address. In order to achieve it, first, you would need to provide the same email address twice in the To field and also check "Preview, Position Signatures or add form fields" and hit Next. In preview page, you can drag the signature field for first signer and double click to select correct Role. Do the same for second signature field as well.

Now, if you want your signers to manually prov

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Bari,

It seems that you are looking for husband wife signature and would like to send it to same email address. In order to achieve it, first, you would need to provide the same email address twice in the To field and also check "Preview, Position Signatures or add form fields" and hit Next. In preview page, you can drag the signature field for first signer and double click to select correct Role. Do the same for second signature field as well.

Now, if you want your signers to manually provide date, you can drag and drop Text field and assign it to correct role. Once, all the fields are placed and the document is sent out, the email is sent for signature to first signer( let's say Husband). Once the husband fills and signs the field, again, a second email is received for second signer ( for Wife) to provide her signature and fill the fields.

You can also login to below link:

Sign In — E-signature and E-sign Software Solution — Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines