Highlighted

How do i stop a recipient editing pdf form fields on a form sent for signature in Adobe sign?

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I've built a 4 page form that has various fields on each page but there is a signature field on each page. I am sending the form to be signed using Adboe sign but every time I test by sending the form to myself to test sign, all of the form fields are yellow and editable.

All / any help appreciated!

Russ

Hi Russ,

If you wish to make the form fields available only for particular users, it can be done by assigning the form fields to the recipients in Adobe Sign.

Please take help of the steps mentioned here Assign form fields to recipients

Make sure that you check the box for "Preview & Add Signature Fields" at the bottom before clicking on Send tab.

Check the screenshot below for the option:

preview.PNG

Hope this answers your query.

Let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do i stop a recipient editing pdf form fields on a form sent for signature in Adobe sign?

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I've built a 4 page form that has various fields on each page but there is a signature field on each page. I am sending the form to be signed using Adboe sign but every time I test by sending the form to myself to test sign, all of the form fields are yellow and editable.

All / any help appreciated!

Russ

Hi Russ,

If you wish to make the form fields available only for particular users, it can be done by assigning the form fields to the recipients in Adobe Sign.

Make sure that you check the box for "Preview & Add Signature Fields" at the bottom before clicking on Send tab.

preview.PNG

Regards,

Meenakshi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Russ,

preview.PNG

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines