Highlighted

How do I stop the signer getting CC'd in on the document they have just signed?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The signer of our documents doesn't need to receive a copy of the document they have just signed. How do I stop this happening, so the document is just returned back to myself (the sending email address).

Thanks

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I stop the signer getting CC'd in on the document they have just signed?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The signer of our documents doesn't need to receive a copy of the document they have just signed. How do I stop this happening, so the document is just returned back to myself (the sending email address).

Thanks

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If you have business level account, you can disable the signed pdf being attached in final signed & filed email by going to Account tab->Account settings->Global settings and uncheck "Attach signed pdf copy" and save.

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help..... However I cannot find this anywhere?

I'm taken to the Adobe ID log in page, I log in and go to accounts. But I don't have any opitions to change name etc. I cannot get to the right please. Are you able to send me a link?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you inbox me your registered email address so that I can check your account type?

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines