• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I upload a signed copy to Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to upload a written signature PDF to an existing signed PDF?

I have an issue whereby all recipients signed except for one person. He manually signed and sent me that PDF via email. I need to add that PDF to the PDF in Adobe that has the others that signed via Adobe Sign. The document is still in my 'Out for Signature' box since he didn't sign via Adobe Sign. How can I do this?

I tried to follow the instructions here: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/help/upload-signed-copy.html, but I don’t have the ‘Upload a signed copy’ showing.

Thank you for your assistance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Hi Marymelvin,

As you need to upload the signed copy of the document, please refer to the steps mentioned below:

- Go to Manage tab and go to Sent for signature.

- Select the document from the list that you have sent for the signature.

- On the right-hand side of the screen, click on the history tab as shown below on the screen.

- Go to the pointer mentioning "Waiting to be signed by (client email address)"

- There you will find the option "Replace signer" and "Upload the signed copy". Check the scree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marymelvin,

As you need to upload the signed copy of the document, please refer to the steps mentioned below:

- Go to Manage tab and go to Sent for signature.

- Select the document from the list that you have sent for the signature.

- On the right-hand side of the screen, click on the history tab as shown below on the screen.

- Go to the pointer mentioning "Waiting to be signed by (client email address)"

- There you will find the option "Replace signer" and "Upload the signed copy". Check the screenshot below:

If you do not see the option there, either the document is already signed or there may be some issue.

I have checked your other post mentioned that you and the signer do not get any confirmation after selecting "Click to sign".

In that case, I would suggest getting in contact with the support team. They will be able to check the document from backend and will inform you if there is an issue with that.

To contact support, you may use this link Contact Customer Care

Once you open the link, sign in with your Adobe ID and select the product from the list provided there. At the bottom of the screen, you will find the option either to initiate a chat or phone.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing these tabs - I used to but am I in the 'new experience'? How do I get to see these tabs now?

AdobeIssue.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This field is there when I work in: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/documents/agreements/   and I could upload a hand signed, scanned version but only if the file is still in progress. I made the mistake of cancelling it first and then trying but you don't get the option.

What it does is assumes that the next signature person has signed and then gets it back into a process of online signing for the next person in the line. Very glad to have solved this!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This function is no longer available in the new experience, and the "switch to classic" has gone away.  Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, HELP!  Using the "new experience" as well but that option is no where to be found!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This function is important to users, please add it back in as we cannot close out previously sent contracts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines