• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I use eSign manager with my sales staff offline?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are having issues getting contracts signed with poor cell service with the iPad app. It says that you can get contracts signed offline and then it will upload them when you have a strong signal. I have sales staff that profile contracts and then have one or two customers sign the agreement. When I sign onto the app without wifi service or cell service it won't let me pull up anything.

Please help.

-Jared-

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2016 Jan 23, 2016

Hello Jared,

In order to get a document signed through offline mode, you would need to have a good connection in order to login and upload the document and use "In Person Signing". When you hand over the device, you can work offline and once the document is filled and signed, it goes to outbox and once again connected to internet, the transaction is complete.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2016 Jan 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jared,

In order to get a document signed through offline mode, you would need to have a good connection in order to login and upload the document and use "In Person Signing". When you hand over the device, you can work offline and once the document is filled and signed, it goes to outbox and once again connected to internet, the transaction is complete.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines