• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do we add password to the document ?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrade took away the capability to add password to the document.  I have to go to classic view to add password.  Can someone point me to the right direction ?

Thanks

Parvinder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 21, 2016 Apr 21, 2016

Hi parvinderr2389000

The new Send page does not have the option to add password to open Signed document.

It's a know issue & has already been reported tot he Senior team. They are investigating on it.

In the mean time I will recommend you to keep on using the "Classic Preview" to implement password to open Signed document.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Parvinder Raheja,

Could you please let us know the which adobe application you are using ?

If you have issues with Echo Sign service you can feel free to mail at : support@echosign.com and the respective team will get back to you and help you out .

Let us know if you have any other issues.

Regards

Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the cloud echo sign applicable. Recently an upgrade was made. The classic view had the password option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi parvinderr2389000

The new Send page does not have the option to add password to open Signed document.

It's a know issue & has already been reported tot he Senior team. They are investigating on it.

In the mean time I will recommend you to keep on using the "Classic Preview" to implement password to open Signed document.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Parvinder Raheja,

Please drop a mail to the above mentioned ID and the respective team will reach you out and help you with the issue .

Regards

Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines