Highlighted

How to access the Adobe Sign manage page?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't say I'm very happy with the changes.. Trying to go to my "Manage Documents" pageview to manually send reminders, but can't seem to find that page any longer... All the "help" documents still refer to it, so I'm hoping it is still part of the system.

Hi All.

Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. The requested changes are back.

For detailed information, please refer to updated Adobe article What’s changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to access the Adobe Sign manage page?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't say I'm very happy with the changes.. Trying to go to my "Manage Documents" pageview to manually send reminders, but can't seem to find that page any longer... All the "help" documents still refer to it, so I'm hoping it is still part of the system.

Hi All.

Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. The requested changes are back.

For detailed information, please refer to updated Adobe article What’s changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I add I agree. This morning was a very unpleasant surprise. Among other issues I also need to send reminders and there is basically zero document management.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I tried to send a reminder for my recipients and the "manage documents" option was not there. I need to do this activity but i can't find the way to. This "new" view does not work for me, I need the old view or a functional new view. This is not functional.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

Please refer to the steps provided in the following help document to set a reminder on the documents already sent out for signature.

- Send documents for signature online

Check if that helps.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still incomplete...where can you change reminders? Since I added a reminder when I originally set out my agreement I can't see reminders under activity. Is this the new format? What if I want to change the reminder? How do I change the email address to signer? Not happy with new format.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did not help in the least!  I need to find out how to send reminders, delete documents I sent to sign, add a scheduled reminder, change emails, etc.  You guys have totally messed this up!!!! Go back to the other version.  I will have to look for another program to use if  you don't get this fixed!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not help. The reminder link is not there. This is a CRITICAL loss of functionality that needs addressing urgently. We need to be able to send reminders and also upload signed docs that have been returned by email. The update has rendered the system unfit for purpose. The dashboard functionality needs to be restored urgently.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the help docs show the old screens and the help docs that show the new screen show functions - like reminders - that are not in the live version.  We have tax returns that need to be signed off for an October 15th date and this certainly going to factor in our change of process / product for next tax season.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's safe to assume the support staff working these forums doesn't actually use the product, as the few answers I've seen to the many posts regarding the loss of functionality are inept at best.  I appreciate the attempt at customer service, but I don't believe you appreciate the urgency of this issue. The sole purpose of e-signature products is to provide a lightning-fast and efficient method of getting contracts and important documents completed between multiple parties. The sole reason I used your product versus others such as docusign was the simplicity and effectiveness of the user interface system via the manage documents view, which made it easy to check status, send reminders, change target emails, etc.  Without that functionality, your product does not provide the services consumers need. It appears that your primary intent with this change is to force users to constantly view your other products and services with the intent to generate cross sale opportunities. However, making your service less effective won't create a new or expanding customer base. It will only cause a loss of revenue as customers like myself choose other products...  I've already signed up for the docusign free trial, and plan on using that product starting today. If you can return the full functionality of your product quickly, you may be able to apologize to users and keep them as customers. Otherwise, I'm willing to bet that you'll see a large number of your current subscribers cancel....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This new version has lost all functionality..  How do we use this new version?   Is this a known problem???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with everyone in this thread.  I have wasted much time this morning trying to find the old Manage page where I could cancel, set reminders, etc.  I can't imagine all of  that functionality is gone, but how to get there assuming it does still exist.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Sign comes with Acrobat DC, right? I think they feel they don't have to make this a better user experience because in their mind they are providing it for free. I used to use DocuSign and was very happy but thought why pay for a product twice right? I get the impression this product is an after thought with Adobe. They are an arrogant company in my opinion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We do appreciate all the feedback and while we don’t always get it perfect out of the gate, we hope you will continue to help us improve our products and services.

With that said, this new release gave us the opportunity to step back and look at all the document related activities that our customers are performing - e-signing, reviewing and sharing documents. We have redesigned the new Document Cloud user interface to deliver a single web destination for managing all these document-related activities. Moreover, the same interface and experiences are also available from Adobe Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader Mobile to allow you to access your documents and activities from any screen.

All the Adobe Sign functionality that you are used to is still available within this new unified user experience and all of your data is also still accessible from the new User experience. We do acknowledge that any change is difficult but rest assured that the change was made with an eye towards providing more functionality to you for your document needs in the future and surfacing more of your document activities front-and-center in the UI, capabilities that you already have access to.

Once again we appreciate all the feedback and hope that you will join us in this journey that we have embarked on to provide you with the next generation experiences around documents.

Please refer the following link to get further details on how to manage and track your documents in the Document Cloud web application: Send documents for signature online.

As per your concern related to adding a reminder to the documents already sent out for signature, this issue has been reported to the concerned team.

The team is currently working on this. Once we get any information on this, we will update you.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other issues we are having is that when you click on the left "For Signature" you can't scroll down to look at everything there.  Not helpful!!!!!!  Please fix these issues quickly!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"All the Adobe Sign functionality that you are used to is still available"

Sorry but this is just not true.

1) You cannot manually send a reminder, the reminder link which is shown in your help documentation is not present.

2) You cannot upload a document which has been returned by email.

These are essential functions without which we will need to find an alternative e-signature solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to send a reminder NOW!! please help immediately!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only functionality that still exists is the ability to send a document out for signature, see the status of that document, and cancel it.  The Manage page was very feature rich and did much more than just add reminders after the document was sent (although that is a major thing that we all use).  There is no reason to pay for a license for DC if I don't have that functionality back.  I am fine with change and understand updates, new releases, but normally you don't just eliminate an entire set of features.  If they do still exist, please just send a link where we can access them.  Nothing in the documentation tells us how to get there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find "cancel" or "delete" for a draft I uploaded that had the wrong info. I don't need it anymore but I can't delete it either. These copy/paste non-answers from customer support are not helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok if all functionality is still there, how do I get a sign document to open so I can prefill fields? Right now I have a document that says waiting for prefill and it seems impossible to do now with this new interface.

edit: it doesnt seem like I can even delete this document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines