Highlighted

How to add a page to an existing library template file

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a way to add a page/file to an existing file in the library template section? When I select the document and click edit I do not see anyway to add another page to my existing and formatted document. I have a contract with all cells set, but I need to add warranty information.

Hi bryanm81164379

You can only edit the form fields in the Library template no other changes are possible.

You will have to again upload the document with the added page & again place the form fields.

Regards,

Aadesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add a page to an existing library template file

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a way to add a page/file to an existing file in the library template section? When I select the document and click edit I do not see anyway to add another page to my existing and formatted document. I have a contract with all cells set, but I need to add warranty information.

Hi bryanm81164379

You can only edit the form fields in the Library template no other changes are possible.

You will have to again upload the document with the added page & again place the form fields.

Regards,

Aadesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2016 0
Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bryanm81164379

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2016 0