• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add digital signature to adobe sign

New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to add a digital signature field to my web form and save it, i get a message "Sorry, this document contains unsupported field types".. I cannot figure out how to get past this! Is there a different procedure to placing digital signature fields on a form? Do i need to have a certain account type?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Hi,

Please refer to the following guide:

Adobe Sign - Digital Signature Workflow

In the "Things to Know" section at the bottom, we note that Web Forms do not support digital signatures.

Regards,

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please refer to the following guide:

Adobe Sign - Digital Signature Workflow

In the "Things to Know" section at the bottom, we note that Web Forms do not support digital signatures.

Regards,

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Brian, i was reading that page but i never made it far down enough lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! If web forms do not support digital signatures, why is it an option when creating a web form? Thanks! - Rosemary

galtenr_3-1588706721070.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mind boggling isn't it?  I tried and tried for 3 hours thinking there were some errors from my other fields, until I saw that "thing to know" section.  I agreed with Rosemary - why bother having that option when it doesn't work, "yet"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines