Highlighted

How to Bypass the Sign-In window for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac [Mojave 10.14.4].  Yesterday, I created an account but realized the product wasn't available in my country so I immediately asked for the account to be deleted since I couldn't get what I needed anymore.  The account was successfully deleted yesterday, but now when I open my Adobe Acrobat Reader DC it has a pop up sign-in window.  I don't have an account.  And even before yesterday, it was never a window I saw when I opened the Reader.  I can't do anything with the Reader and I have a lot of work that I need to do.  I don't want to create a new account.  I just want to be able to look at my files without seeing a sign in window that's kind of forcing me to create an account.

How do I get rid of the "Sign-In" window when I don't have an account?

I really need help ASAP.

Topics

Bug Error, Feature Request or Idea, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Bypass the Sign-In window for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac [Mojave 10.14.4].  Yesterday, I created an account but realized the product wasn't available in my country so I immediately asked for the account to be deleted since I couldn't get what I needed anymore.  The account was successfully deleted yesterday, but now when I open my Adobe Acrobat Reader DC it has a pop up sign-in window.  I don't have an account.  And even before yesterday, it was never a window I saw when I opened the Reader.  I can't do anything with the Reader and I have a lot of work that I need to do.  I don't want to create a new account.  I just want to be able to look at my files without seeing a sign in window that's kind of forcing me to create an account.

How do I get rid of the "Sign-In" window when I don't have an account?

I really need help ASAP.

Topics

Bug Error, Feature Request or Idea, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently it takes 30 days to actually fully delete an account.  Does that mean this will happen for at least the next 30 days?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2019 0