Highlighted

How to cancel the contract once it is signed?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey my friend and i  did not understand fully the contract and signed it , and only after we realize how we messed up we told manager to terminate contract the same day and he refused to do this! how can i terminate contract if this less that one day signed ? please help

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to cancel the contract once it is signed?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey my friend and i  did not understand fully the contract and signed it , and only after we realize how we messed up we told manager to terminate contract the same day and he refused to do this! how can i terminate contract if this less that one day signed ? please help

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Larac,

Sorry for the delay in response.

To understand you correctly, you are referring that you already have signed the contract and sent it to the sender.

Sorry to say that once the form is signed and sent, there is no way that the contract can be canceled from your end.

You need to ask the sender to cancel it from there end and send a new one.

Let us know if you need any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines