Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to clear local cache in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

How do I clear local cache in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

I've signed a document with a valid certificate, immediately after that I revoked the certificate. When I tried to sign a document again, Acrobat is reading the cache version of CRL. So this allowed the signing to happen. I would like to clear the cache, so that the new CRL will prevent the signing from happening as the certificate was revoked and updated in latest CRL. Thanks!

panji04.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nzuhdi,

As you have mentioned above, you are able to add signature even after you have revoked the certificate.

Please try once the steps provided in the following link to remove the ID or certifiate from the application.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/digital-ids.html#delete_your_digital_id

Please check if you used the same steps. If not, please try and check if that resolves the issue.

Let us know if the issue still occurs.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines