Highlighted

How to contact Adobe when you admin account is blocked

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to contact somebody from Adobe to orde Echosign. When I log in and do the purchace I get the message the the admin account is closed and I have to contact 0800 0200164

This account has been closed. To add new licenses, give us a call: 0800 0200164

When I make the call I am complete lost in an english menu with about 30 levels that finnaly says "we don't give support on this product by phone please go to the site bla bla bla".  In my 40 years of experience in contact centers and IT this one is in the top of companyes with an extremly bad users support and "how do I get people lost in a technical blah blah" . Is there somebody who know how to get a 1 tot 1 contact with somebody from Adobe about ordering 4 licencees for this??? 

John

Topics

Billing, Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to contact Adobe when you admin account is blocked

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to contact somebody from Adobe to orde Echosign. When I log in and do the purchace I get the message the the admin account is closed and I have to contact 0800 0200164

This account has been closed. To add new licenses, give us a call: 0800 0200164

When I make the call I am complete lost in an english menu with about 30 levels that finnaly says "we don't give support on this product by phone please go to the site bla bla bla".  In my 40 years of experience in contact centers and IT this one is in the top of companyes with an extremly bad users support and "how do I get people lost in a technical blah blah" . Is there somebody who know how to get a 1 tot 1 contact with somebody from Adobe about ordering 4 licencees for this??? 

John

Topics

Billing, Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?