Highlighted

How to delete a document "Waiting for Me to Prefill"

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to delete a document that is in the "Waiting for Me to Prefill" status?  I know that I could send it and then cancel it, but these documents were created by mistake and I don't want the recipient to see them.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to delete a document "Waiting for Me to Prefill"

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to delete a document that is in the "Waiting for Me to Prefill" status?  I know that I could send it and then cancel it, but these documents were created by mistake and I don't want the recipient to see them.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As you need to delete the document under "Wating for me to prefill", please refer to the steps provided in the following help document.

- Adobe Sign - Feature: Deleting Agreements for Recipients GDPR

In this case, you will need to enter your won email address in the search tab and then select the document from the list to delete it.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not seem to work.  The steps outlined in the article show me all agreements except the ones marked as "waiting to prefil"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

To delete the document, please refer to the steps provided in the following community post.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2626069

Check if that helps.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines