Highlighted

How to kick Adobe workflow->document -agreement from C Sharp

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an adobe personal account. I created a document template in shared library which needs to populate customer details from database, so I created form fields. And also I created a workflow- will first send this document to the customer for signature then approver for approving the document. I need to kick this workflow using RESTAPI in C#. I created access key from Postman and try to call the url thru RestClient and pass the key in header. Its always saying Invalid token or expired. I also need to kick this workflow and pass required field values using agreement.mergeFieldInfo. Is there any sample code, how to connect from .NET to my personal account and kick my workflow.

Topics

How to sign, Send documents, Workflow designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to kick Adobe workflow->document -agreement from C Sharp

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an adobe personal account. I created a document template in shared library which needs to populate customer details from database, so I created form fields. And also I created a workflow- will first send this document to the customer for signature then approver for approving the document. I need to kick this workflow using RESTAPI in C#. I created access key from Postman and try to call the url thru RestClient and pass the key in header. Its always saying Invalid token or expired. I also need to kick this workflow and pass required field values using agreement.mergeFieldInfo. Is there any sample code, how to connect from .NET to my personal account and kick my workflow.

Topics

How to sign, Send documents, Workflow designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?