Highlighted

How to pre-define Recipient Groups?

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I have a document (offer to customer) that's generated out of SAP and needs to be signed by 2 people (names can vary based on recipient group). This action is done multiple times per day - how do I pre-define recipient groups? I know how to create one manually but I want to give my users an option to just choose a recipient group I've created for them.

Second question: is it possible to automatically update the recipient group based on Excel from Sharepoint? Probably using Logic Apps?

Answer to any of these 2 questions (even if just one) is highly appreciated!!

Thank you!

Natalia

Topics

Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to pre-define Recipient Groups?

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I have a document (offer to customer) that's generated out of SAP and needs to be signed by 2 people (names can vary based on recipient group). This action is done multiple times per day - how do I pre-define recipient groups? I know how to create one manually but I want to give my users an option to just choose a recipient group I've created for them.

Second question: is it possible to automatically update the recipient group based on Excel from Sharepoint? Probably using Logic Apps?

Answer to any of these 2 questions (even if just one) is highly appreciated!!

Thank you!

Natalia

Topics

Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?