Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to put initials on document without signature on last page

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

we are using Adobe Sign to sign purchasing contracts. Some people have to put their initials on the document and other people have to sign it with their signature.

I tested it two weeks ago and had no problem with this constellation. Since a few days I got the following warning. If I click on "send", Adobe Sign add new signature block for every person who only should initial.

Is there a solution for this constellation of signers? We don't want these signature blocks on the last page of the document.

Huesken_0-1587979522653.png

TOPICS
Product information , Self sign , Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Hi, 

If you have our Small Business, Business or Enterprise Plan you choose change the Recipient Role of those who only need to add initials. For example, if Recipient 1 only needs to initial you can change the roles Approver or Acceptor  on the Send Page and by adding only an initial field Sign will not add a signature page. 

Here is some additional information regarding Recipient Roles - https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/set-up-signer-approver-roles.html

I hope this was helpful; be well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

If you have our Small Business, Business or Enterprise Plan you choose change the Recipient Role of those who only need to add initials. For example, if Recipient 1 only needs to initial you can change the roles Approver or Acceptor  on the Send Page and by adding only an initial field Sign will not add a signature page. 

Here is some additional information regarding Recipient Roles - https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/set-up-signer-approver-roles.html

I hope this was helpful; be well. 

Shannon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My current group setting is as approvers.  However, when the employee initials the document a signature page is added at the end of the document.  Do you have a step-by-step guide on how to inital a document and not have a signature added to the last page?

Susan23525853jy83_0-1646919218444.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLVED! Check the "Advanced Editing On" button at the top right corner, then click "signature fields", then DRAG the "initials" box to your document. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines