Highlighted

How to Remove Password I did not set up in Adobe Sign?

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a pdf with "no security" and sent it to clients to be signed with Adobe Sign.  When it came back signed and with the certificate, it also had a password attached which neither I nor my clients set up.  I cannot e-file the signed document with our Court with a password attached.  I tried it with a few other documents to see if it was an anomaly and it happened each time.  I tried Adobe customor support but they were not helpful and I can't get a supervisor on the phone at Adobe Support.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Manage security and compliance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Remove Password I did not set up in Adobe Sign?

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a pdf with "no security" and sent it to clients to be signed with Adobe Sign.  When it came back signed and with the certificate, it also had a password attached which neither I nor my clients set up.  I cannot e-file the signed document with our Court with a password attached.  I tried it with a few other documents to see if it was an anomaly and it happened each time.  I tried Adobe customor support but they were not helpful and I can't get a supervisor on the phone at Adobe Support.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Manage security and compliance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?