Highlighted

How to send doc for signature to multiple people at the same time

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very new to Adobe Sign so this is probably a very basic question: I have one document to send to 100 people, each of whom needs to sign and return individually.  Is there a way to send this document to all people on an email list at the same time, instead of the document going to first person, then to the second person, etc.?

Any/all suggestions welcome!

Hi LisaMariex,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you wish to send the document to many people at once, you can use the Mega Sign feature in Adobe Sign for that purpose.

Please refer this help document Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign for more information on this.

This option is only available in Enterprise and business account.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,
Meenakshi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to send doc for signature to multiple people at the same time

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very new to Adobe Sign so this is probably a very basic question: I have one document to send to 100 people, each of whom needs to sign and return individually.  Is there a way to send this document to all people on an email list at the same time, instead of the document going to first person, then to the second person, etc.?

Any/all suggestions welcome!

Hi LisaMariex,

If you wish to send the document to many people at once, you can use the Mega Sign feature in Adobe Sign for that purpose.

Please refer this help document Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign for more information on this.

Regards,
Meenakshi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 29, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LisaMariex,

Regards,
Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2017 1