Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to send signed document to another signer- Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I routed a document for signing to one person.  Now I need to send that signed document to a different person for a signature.  Can I not send it again through Adobe sign?  I get an error that the file is not supported.

[Title renamed by the moderator]

TOPICS
Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - when sending the document the first time, why didn't you simply specify two/both Signers in the routing sequence (i.e. enter Signer #1 email + Signer #2 email), and ensure the option re: "Complete in order" is selected vs "Complete in any order". That way the document automatically goes to Signer #2 after Signer #1 has signed.

I'm not sure it's possible to route an existing "eSigned" document to a new signer that was not originally part of the routing workflow.  Doing so would constitute a modified/altered document which would no longer be certified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robinm,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you need another signature on the document, it is not possible once the document is signed and filed.

The document gets enrypted once the document is signed.

If you need two or more signature on a document, you can send the document to both the signers at once. On the send page, add both the recipients in the order you require signature on the document. Take help of the steps provided in the following help document.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/sign/using/send-document-for-signature.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/sign/using/sequential-parallel-signing-workflows.html

Hope the informaiton helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines