• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to send the daily fillable form requiring review, signature and forwarding to three managing departments

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

first of all I would like to apologise if this question is already present in the forum, but I was unable to find anything similar.

I also need to say that I am a novice with this software and trying to learn using all tutorials available.

Task:

I was able to create a fillable form. The form is divided in three sections.

On a daily basis the form needs to be filled and signed from Dept1(which is also the one sending the file out), passed to Dept2 to fill and sign, then again to Dept3 which will also fills and signs it.

I managed to create the form, specifying the order of signatures. We tried and it works fine.

Challenges:

My problem is that the same form, with the same requirements and hierarchy, must be sent to the same people on a daily basis.

1. Could you please suggest the best way to do this and in the less complicated way for the sender (Dept1)?
  2. Is there any way to automate this process so that it is initiated every day at the same time?
  3. can the form contain a link to the a folder in the shared drive?

I have tried to use Adobe Sign, but I am confused and not sure on how to do this.

thank you so much for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Natively AdobeSign does not have any automation around Scheduled sending of agreements - while it sounds like a great idea, the only way to do this currently would be through the API - you, or someone you contract, would need to code an API solution that would permit you to create those time based system that would call appropriate API calls to generate and send agreements as desired.

For Developer Account creation (which gives you free access to the Adobe Sign API) please go here: Create Developer Account, APIs for custom applications | Adobe Sign

For more information on the API: Adobe Sign Developer Center

I hope this is helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines