• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to sign document YOURSELF before sending to recipient??

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up to Adobe Sign under the impression I could sign the document myself before or after sending the document to a recipient? Surely this can be done? Can anyone shed some light on how to if it's possible? Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Hi Ross,

Look out for this option 'I need to sign...' while on the send page which gives you the ability to sign the document first/last:

Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 11.06.48 AM.png

Alternatively, you can add your own email in the To list with the other recipients in the same order, you want them to sign the document.

Hope this helps!

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ross,

Look out for this option 'I need to sign...' while on the send page which gives you the ability to sign the document first/last:

Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 11.06.48 AM.png

Alternatively, you can add your own email in the To list with the other recipients in the same order, you want them to sign the document.

Hope this helps!

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines