• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am a new user who is trying to add two signature blocks to my first document template. Actually, adding the two blocks is not a problem, but the labeling of the blocks is a problem. I would like the first block to state "Signer 1" or even better yet,

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2016 Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user who is trying to add two signature blocks to my first document template.  Actually, adding the two blocks is not a problem, but the labeling of the blocks is a problem.  I would like the first block to state"Signer 1" or even better yet, "Seller."  And I would like the second block to state "Signer 2" or "Buyer."  But right now both state "Signer 1" when hovering over the blocks.  How can I change the block descriptions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2016 Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

In order to change the name of fields, you just need to double click them and single click on the field name and then you can edit/modify it as per the need.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines