Highlighted

I can't cancel an agreement + the email address of the company that created the document does not work

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I have signed an agreement online via Adobe sign, however I did not have an account at the time. So now when I click on Manage the agreement and go in my Files, of course the document is not there. So I don't know how I can cancel it. Any help on this ?

Besides the agreement was created by a company and I can see their email address, however I tried emailing them, and it doesn't work. I receive an email from Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>, saying they can't find the address. Any way Adobe can help me find the correct contact details for this company (I am scared this is a scam and would like to cancel agreement asap) ?

When I click on Audit report, it doesn't direct me to the report, but to this page https://cloud.acrobat.com/sendforsignature

Thanks for your help! And have a nice day.

Camille

Hi camilleb123456789

Could you please reply to my private message with the requested details so that we can help you with the information.

Make sure you don't post requested details here on the public forum for security reasons,

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't cancel an agreement + the email address of the company that created the document does not work

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I have signed an agreement online via Adobe sign, however I did not have an account at the time. So now when I click on Manage the agreement and go in my Files, of course the document is not there. So I don't know how I can cancel it. Any help on this ?

Besides the agreement was created by a company and I can see their email address, however I tried emailing them, and it doesn't work. I receive an email from Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>, saying they can't find the address. Any way Adobe can help me find the correct contact details for this company (I am scared this is a scam and would like to cancel agreement asap) ?

When I click on Audit report, it doesn't direct me to the report, but to this page https://cloud.acrobat.com/sendforsignature

Thanks for your help! And have a nice day.

Camille

Hi camilleb123456789

Could you please reply to my private message with the requested details so that we can help you with the information.

Make sure you don't post requested details here on the public forum for security reasons,

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi camilleb123456789

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done! Thanks for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines