Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't upload documents

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

My name is Rosemarie de Castro with Wiseconnect.  I am trying to add a Template to the Library for my whole organization to use and be able to send out to our New Hires and for some reason it won't upload.  Can you please help me with this?  Below is the screen shot of the result once it attempts to upload.  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hirdecastro1,

Are you able to open the original document, let me know the file format of the original document?

Login to your e-Sign account using Google Chrome (Incognito window) Sign In — E-signature and E-sign Software Solution — Adobe Document Cloud & then try to upload the document.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2016 Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rosemarie,

Can you inbox me the copy of document so that I can also replicate the same behavior at my end.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines