Highlighted

I cannot find all documents signed

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the change in UI layout for Adobe Sign, I cannot find my old files anymore. After selecting "For signature" and setting the filter to "Completed" only 2 files are shown while the mobile app shows many more (as should be). Anyone knows what's the matter?

Hey Frankk,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you have experienced because of new UI of Adobe Sign.

Our vision for Adobe Document Cloud, which includes Acrobat, our PDF services, and Adobe Sign, is to have a fully integrated location for your document and e-signature processes. We want our customers to have a seamless experience to create, collaborate and share documents - whether its to gather comments, or to have someone e-sign a document, and this meant creating a new online hub for  Document Cloud, where all your document-related activities can be managed.

This is a limitation of the new interface and agreements older than July do not appear in the search results. Engineering team is working on it to deliver the fix in near future.

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cannot find all documents signed

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the change in UI layout for Adobe Sign, I cannot find my old files anymore. After selecting "For signature" and setting the filter to "Completed" only 2 files are shown while the mobile app shows many more (as should be). Anyone knows what's the matter?

Hey Frankk,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you have experienced because of new UI of Adobe Sign.

Our vision for Adobe Document Cloud, which includes Acrobat, our PDF services, and Adobe Sign, is to have a fully integrated location for your document and e-signature processes. We want our customers to have a seamless experience to create, collaborate and share documents - whether its to gather comments, or to have someone e-sign a document, and this meant creating a new online hub for  Document Cloud, where all your document-related activities can be managed.

This is a limitation of the new interface and agreements older than July do not appear in the search results. Engineering team is working on it to deliver the fix in near future.

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Frankk,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines