• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot sign a document, when I click sign place signature it clouds out to grey ?

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if I need an update, it said no updates available .  I thought I was able to do this in the past.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Adobe Sign Any solution to this yet? I click on signature field but nothing pops up to create new/use existing signs.

It simply does not give anything.

I am using windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zaidk21750851​,

Could you please share the screenshots with us so that we can diagnose the issue correctly and guide you in the right direction to get this issue fixed.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, you are a victim of 'greyed out'.

This is a common affliction that has claimed many who seek help in 'the halls of the plagued'. 

Adverse effects may include; high blood pressure, rage, violent outbursts, self harm. 

It is recommended you cease using adobe products as continued use is detrimental to your health. 

Note; Masks will not protect you from 'greyed out'. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines