Highlighted

i cant get the online nor the mobile esignature to work. the esignature in few siple steps screen keeps looping without advancing to make me select a file. Any idea how to resolve.

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got subscribed to the Acrobat DC monthly service, I can't get the online nor the mobile e-signature to work. the e-signature in few simple steps screen keeps looping without advancing to make me select a file.  Any idea how to resolve? I appreciate it

Sam,

Thanks

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

i cant get the online nor the mobile esignature to work. the esignature in few siple steps screen keeps looping without advancing to make me select a file. Any idea how to resolve.

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got subscribed to the Acrobat DC monthly service, I can't get the online nor the mobile e-signature to work. the e-signature in few simple steps screen keeps looping without advancing to make me select a file.  Any idea how to resolve? I appreciate it

Sam,

Thanks

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam,

Could you please let me know your exact workflow for using eSign service.

Also, share the screenshot how exactly it is appearing when you try selecting a file.

Regards,

Anubha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines