• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I changed my Adobe ID to send documents for signature from a new email address. Now it won't allow me to attach documents. I get an error message that says Forbidden: This operation could not be completed.

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid account.  I had to change my adobe ID to be able to send documents for signature from my new email address.  Now I get the error message Forbidden:  This operation could not be completed.  I am guessing that it has to do with me changing the id but I have spent an hour trying to figure out what the problem is and having no luck.  Surely this is something easy to fix.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Hi Toddb,

Sorry for the delay in response.

It seems that the email address that you used as the new Adobe ID already had a register Adobe Sign account.

So, when you change the Adobe ID, it did not change for the linked Adobe Sign account.

That is the reason you get this error message.

In this case, you will need to first free your email address from the old account.

You may refer to the steps mentioned here Change your e-mail address under the common error section.

If you experience any issue. I would

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Toddb,

Sorry for the delay in response.

It seems that the email address that you used as the new Adobe ID already had a register Adobe Sign account.

So, when you change the Adobe ID, it did not change for the linked Adobe Sign account.

That is the reason you get this error message.

In this case, you will need to first free your email address from the old account.

You may refer to the steps mentioned here Change your e-mail address under the common error section.

If you experience any issue. I would suggest contact support using this link Contact Customer Care

They will help you with the steps and to update the email address for the current account.

I am also sending you the contact details in a private message. Please check your inbox.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines