Highlighted

I e-signed a BT contract in 2014. How do ai see it?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click in the link to view and sign the document it says I have already signed it which is true, but I want to print off a copy of the document how do I do that?

Hi paul_reading_uk​,

You must have received a Signed copy of the document in your email account as an attachment after you signed the document.

If you are not able to locate the document form your email account, you can register the same email from which you signed the document for a free 14 days Trial account using the below link:

Free trial, Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) | Adobe Document Cloud

Login to the account : Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign and access the document under the "Signed" category on the Manage page of your Adobe Sign Trial account.

Regards,
Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I e-signed a BT contract in 2014. How do ai see it?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click in the link to view and sign the document it says I have already signed it which is true, but I want to print off a copy of the document how do I do that?

Hi paul_reading_uk​,

You must have received a Signed copy of the document in your email account as an attachment after you signed the document.

If you are not able to locate the document form your email account, you can register the same email from which you signed the document for a free 14 days Trial account using the below link:

Login to the account : Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign and access the document under the "Signed" category on the Manage page of your Adobe Sign Trial account.

Regards,
Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi paul_reading_uk​,

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines