• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I had Adobe Sign with Creative Cloud in May. Is it no longer included with CC?

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer log into Adobe Sign. I had used it in May and am not aware of a notification that it was no longer available to me.

I did change my email associated with my Adobe ID today. I couldn't log in with either the old email or with the new.

I had only used Adobe Sign that one time, so I don't have to have it. It is useful now and then. I would like to know whether I can use it under my Creative Cloud account as before or if it's now paid and so I can plan around not using it anymore.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Hi Evanld,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The Adobe Sign individual account still included in Adobe Creative Cloud plan.

As you have mentioned that you have changed the email associated with the Adobe ID, that seems to be the reason you are not able to sign-in.

It seems that the email address that you are using now as an Adobe ID is already registered with Adobe Sign.

That means you already have an Adobe Sign account registered with that email address.

This is why you are not able to sign-in to the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Evanld,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The Adobe Sign individual account still included in Adobe Creative Cloud plan.

As you have mentioned that you have changed the email associated with the Adobe ID, that seems to be the reason you are not able to sign-in.

It seems that the email address that you are using now as an Adobe ID is already registered with Adobe Sign.

That means you already have an Adobe Sign account registered with that email address.

This is why you are not able to sign-in to the application.

In this case, you need to contact the support team, so they can free your email address.

Once that is done, you will be sign-in to your current Adobe Sign account.

I will be sending you a private message with the details to contact support.

Please check your inbox and refer to the steps provided there.

Let us know if you need any help or experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines