Highlighted

I loose all pull down selections from imported forms, how can i keep them available? They just get converted into text boxes.

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am importing a form that has several pull down selections built into the form. when I add it to the library or drop it in directly they are replaced with simple text boxes. This requires me to have the form open on another page to get the wording close to what is requested.

Since this is an online service it does not play well with ASCI II character codes or insertion for Greek characters or other symbols so I can only get close.

Any ideas on using these forms without them being simplified?

Thanks

Hi DirkHunt,

Sorry for the delay in response.

When you upload a form in Adobe Sign, it will automatically detect the fields.

However, the action added to the fields does not work in Adobe Sign.

If you need any action added to the document, that you need to do manually on the preview page when you send the document.

You may try creating the form in Acrobat and convert it to Adobe Sign form.

Refer to the steps mentioned in this help document Creating and distributing PDF forms in Adobe Acrobat under the headline "Creating forms for Adobe Sign".

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I loose all pull down selections from imported forms, how can i keep them available? They just get converted into text boxes.

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am importing a form that has several pull down selections built into the form. when I add it to the library or drop it in directly they are replaced with simple text boxes. This requires me to have the form open on another page to get the wording close to what is requested.

Since this is an online service it does not play well with ASCI II character codes or insertion for Greek characters or other symbols so I can only get close.

Any ideas on using these forms without them being simplified?

Thanks

Hi DirkHunt,

If you need any action added to the document, that you need to do manually on the preview page when you send the document.

Refer to the steps mentioned in this help document Creating and distributing PDF forms in Adobe Acrobat under the headline "Creating forms for Adobe Sign".

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DirkHunt,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines