• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm getting messages saying my server is full.

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a setting in Adobe to stop saving a copy to the server and saving the copy that is emailed to myself.  Which in turn is taking up double the space on the server.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cmoyer1412,

When do you exactly get this error message & exactly where are you saving your files, because eSign doesn't have any server to save the files. File are saved on your system or to the location where you want to save them.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply.  I get the message from my Outlook email.  I talked to my IT person and it seems that every time I send out a document through Adobe it also emails a copy to me as well.  So not only is the server saving a copy I am sending out but its saving the copy that is emailed to me as well.  So each document I send is taking up double the space and each document I send is large. They thought maybe there was a setting in Adobe to help take care of this issue.  Or maybe there's an option in Outlook to immediately remove emails from the server when they are downloaded to Outlook.  They think I should be able to make it so that it does not copy-in the sending email address.  I don't know if you can help but I do appreciate you trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines