Highlighted

I paid for ADOBE SIGN and imposible to do loggin because I get the page in DANISH language

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for ADOBE SIGN and impossible to get the application nor do loggin!!!!

URGENT

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, How to sign, Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I paid for ADOBE SIGN and imposible to do loggin because I get the page in DANISH language

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for ADOBE SIGN and impossible to get the application nor do loggin!!!!

URGENT

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, How to sign, Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is really CRAZY to get pages in this language when I only speak in ENGLISH with you!

https://i.imgur.com/8rsE9px.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Adobe ID maybe associated with Danish. Or, your browser region is off. Trying going to the bottom of the Adobe login page. Look in the lower left-hand corner (in the footer). You should see a globe symbol and dropdown where you can select your region.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines