Highlighted

I sent an agreement out and it came back as undeliverable. How do I correct the email address and resend?

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I resend an agreement with a corrected email address within redoing the entire agreement?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I sent an agreement out and it came back as undeliverable. How do I correct the email address and resend?

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I resend an agreement with a corrected email address within redoing the entire agreement?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the name of the program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

-A program would be Acrobat or Dreamweaver or Muse or ???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Cloud

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
KanikaS LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Sign

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines