• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I wonder how many of us are surfing the Docusign Website now ...

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a mess. No answers from adobe on when this disaster will be fixed.

How secure is the platform if they cannot roll out an update that works.

How many of us are asking where is Adobe Sign, what the heck is Documnet Cloud?

I think Adobe Sign is dead and has been replaced with Document Cloud?

I think a digital signing program should have the word “Sign“in the name.

Just saying.

Here is an idea, email all Adobe Sign customers, say we screwed up,

roll back the update, fix the update and re-release it when it is ready for prime time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

johnr74099281​, MichaelDAustin​,

We have brought the ability to go back to the old manage page. In the "For Signature" page, there is a small button on the upper right hand side that reads "Adobe Sign Manage" If you select this, the old manage page will be loaded.

pastedImage_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnr,

We understand the frustration you're experiencing due to the change in the Adobe Sign & Send for Signature interface - specifically the loss of the Adobe Sign dashboard and the manage page. Change is never easy, especially an unexpected one, but we feel its important to explain why we made such a change.

Our vision for Adobe Document Cloud, which includes Acrobat, our PDF services, and Adobe Sign, is to have a fully integrated location for your document and e-signature processes. We want our customers to have a seamless experience to create, collaborate and share documents - whether its to gather comments, or to have someone e-sign a document, and this meant creating a new online hub for  Document Cloud, where all your document-related activities can be managed.

Our initial launch of the all-new Document Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on from Adobe Sign, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement in the experience, which will be coming soon.

While we make improvements, we're bringing back access to the Adobe Sign manage page so you can easily work with existing agreement and Adobe Sign workflows in the way you're familiar with. Access to the previous manage page will be available early next week and you can toggle it on/off via the SHARED For Signature page. In the meantime, please refer to the following HelpX article that describes the new interface and how you can accomplish the same tasks you have done prior to the change: What's Changed with Adobe Sign.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's reply is political spin-meistering and nothing more . It is now impossible to manage documents with a company that won't even admit it has broken something. Adobe's attitudes are wasting my company's time and money and are unacceptable. Maybe I'll just cancel our company's subscription to instead use a reliable company's signing interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am ok with the change. However, the availability is a different story. Since the integration move, I have not been able to reliably get into Adobe Sign. I get the "Adobe Sign is not available at this time" for most of the navigation efforts I made. This is really frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnr,

Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. The requested changes are back.

For detailed information, please refer to updated Adobe article What’s changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

johnr74099281​, MichaelDAustin​,

We have brought the ability to go back to the old manage page. In the "For Signature" page, there is a small button on the upper right hand side that reads "Adobe Sign Manage" If you select this, the old manage page will be loaded.

pastedImage_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Adobe and Mr Aiken for providing a workaround. This is the fourth time I've seen Adobe abandon its customer's needs in favor of short-term change. Such an attitude is especially unacceptable and reminds me of Apple's consistently abysmal four consecutive years of needless mobile software changes which have caused unending, unnecessary problems for its customers. But at least it was fixed comparatively quickly after some of us as your customers cried foul. Thank you for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, you have lost your mind. We depended on you for our signed contracts with our customers! No contracts, we have ZERO income! This is not some dumb coloring program that you took away our ability to change the background of a photo. You put us out of business for a week! This is our livelihood. I will never depend on you again. Once burned, twice shy. To those of you reading this review in 2 years, (and did not switch) when Adobe messes up again, you were warned. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JohnR:  Yes. Well put.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines