Highlighted

Incorrect dates in Adobe Sign Final Audit

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a document for signature on 5/19/2020 but it was not viewed or completed until 6/2/2020 (today). The Final Audit Report now shows the date of "2020-06-19" for the Document Created date and for the Document Emailed date. The 2020-06-19 dates are clearly incorrect as that date has not yet occurred and the documents cannot be completed and signed before they were created. I cannot get any assistance from customer service on this. It should go without saying that having Adobe Sign enter incorrect dates would be a serious problem for many users. Any suggestions on how to get this fixed or who to contact at Adobe about this?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Manage documents, Product information, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Incorrect dates in Adobe Sign Final Audit

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a document for signature on 5/19/2020 but it was not viewed or completed until 6/2/2020 (today). The Final Audit Report now shows the date of "2020-06-19" for the Document Created date and for the Document Emailed date. The 2020-06-19 dates are clearly incorrect as that date has not yet occurred and the documents cannot be completed and signed before they were created. I cannot get any assistance from customer service on this. It should go without saying that having Adobe Sign enter incorrect dates would be a serious problem for many users. Any suggestions on how to get this fixed or who to contact at Adobe about this?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Manage documents, Product information, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
RWinCO LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Customer Service did get back to me. They confirmed the dates are incorrect but did not know why and could find nothing wrong with my account settings. Issue has been sent to the next tier up for assistance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines