• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Individual Plan Signers

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am interested in purchasing the Individual Plan for my home-based business, but I have not been able to reach customer service to speak with anyone. I own a medical staffing company and would need to send out a lot of contracts and applications to be signed. I would use it almost daily sending contracts to my new employees and the hospitals/nursing homes.

I don't understand the signers portion of the app. I see it says 6 signers for this plan.

-For one, does that mean 6 signers a month or 6 signers a year?

-Secondly, if it does mean that I can only have 6 companies sign throughout that time frame, am I able to save the contract and delete that company to add a new company?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Answering my own question. 6 signers is not a set monthly or yearly limit. 6 signers is the number of people that can sign that one document at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Answering my own question. 6 signers is not a set monthly or yearly limit. 6 signers is the number of people that can sign that one document at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines