Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Information showed on the transaction verification page

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I apologize for bringing such an elementary question to the Forum, but I couldn't get support on another channel.

When I click on the signature made on a document, I am directed to a page where the authenticity of the signature is verified. Follow a concrete example: https://na2.documents.adobe.com/verifier?tx=CBJCHBCAABAAgIdWV3jae8bo1bBFsBjumDDxx5xoC-Vf

On this page, the message "Transaction number XXX is valid" is displayed, where XXX refers to the hex code of that signature.

A side frame with a name and a date is also shown. I understand that they should be related to the signed document, but the fact is that it has nothing to do with it.

A side frame with a name and a date is also shown. I understand that they should be related to the signed document, but the fact is that it has nothing to do with it.

Is this a bug or am I misinterpreting it?

I take this opportunity to ask if there is any way to configure the platform so that this hash and the verification page link are printed with the document, along with the signature. This would be an important resource for documents that still need to be processed on paper.

TOPICS
Configure accounts , How to sign , Manage security and compliance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?