Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inputting multiple recipient messages

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am looking for some assistance in regards to clarifying if it is possible to input multiple recipient messages within the one document.

I am to send multiple documents to a number of recipients, with each required to complete differing signature fields. However, I am struggling to detail individual messages to each recipient, and can only seem to input a single generic message to all of the recipients detailed within the document pathway.

Hope someone can give me a hand! I would really appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks a lot

Rorie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Hi Rorie,

As I understand, you are referring to create your own generic email message that appears by default every time when you send a document for signature.

So that you do not have to type the email message every time. Is that right?

If yes, you can create and add a message template from Account > Account Settings > Message Templates.

Once you add the message templates, on the send page you can simply select the message template and add it there.

Take help of the steps mentioned in this help docu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello roriet271195,

If you use Mega Sign section, you can send one document to multiple recipients with individual messages (see the structure of the file to upload here https://deindeal.na1.echosign.com/public/megasign_merge_sample.csv  ​). But i'm not sure that's what you really need.

Regards,

Romain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rorie,

As I understand, you are referring to create your own generic email message that appears by default every time when you send a document for signature.

So that you do not have to type the email message every time. Is that right?

If yes, you can create and add a message template from Account > Account Settings > Message Templates.

Once you add the message templates, on the send page you can simply select the message template and add it there.

Take help of the steps mentioned in this help document How to Create Message Templates.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to do the same, my company always send the same type of documents for signature so I would like to create different message templates.

But I can't find any of the options you mentioned. Is it because of the version I'm using (French version)? Instead, I could create a document template, but it's not what I need.

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Caroline,

I have checked that you are using the Adobe Sign team account.

The option will be available on the Dashboard to the Admin of the account.

Please sign in with the Admin credentials to the Adobe Sign account using this link Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

Go to Dashboard, there you will find an option to Add Template to Library under the Additional Functions. Check the screenshot below:

Then you can create the template and save the template.

If you are using the same document, you may also try the workaround mentioned below.

When you send the document for signature, make sure that you check the box for "Preview and Add signature fields" on the Send page.

preview.PNG

On the preview page, check the box for "Save to Document library" just above the Send tab.

The document will be saved as a template in the document library that you can use again and again.

Hope that the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any Help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines